0 Comments | by
SHARE

As delicious as those look, I need to warn you... Shimrita's Cupcakes are NOT real! I spotted these gorgeous cupcakes on Etsy while browsing for props for my little dude's 1st Birthday pictures. He's very neat and tidy when it comes to eating so I knew he'd wouldn't be into making a mess with a smash cake during a photo shoot. At the same time, he's all boy and definitely rough with his toys. I wondered if the cupcakes would hold up; Shimrita assured me that they'd be fine. What the heck, I thought, it's his first birthday!

Shimrita's Cupcakes are NOT real

Barely a few minutes into the photoshoot and he chunked one across the room. I gasped and started thinking of what else we could do for his pictures, but it was fine.

Of course his cupcakes were thrown and dropped several more times, but you'd never know it. We all thought that the cupcakes looked real, and so did he!

cupcakes looked real

Special thanks to our friends at Fantasy Photography in Winston-Salem, NC for letting us share the cupcake pictures of my little dude.

We loved the cupcakes--and you will too!

Enough about the cupcakes as photography props. Look at all the other options...

photography props

In addition to the cupcakes for display, you'll find magnets, charms, cell phone charms, jewelry, jewelry boxes, door knob pulls, and more!

magnets, charms, cell phone charms, jewelry, jewelry boxes, door knob pulls

Anyone with a love for cupcakes would enjoy wearing this ring.

Shimrita Ring


Add a Comment Shimrita Feature