| by
SHARE

The items at Jessica N Designs are fabulous. Truly. Her hand stamped pieces are definitely set apart from the rest - so unique!

Getting married in 2013? How fantastic would these be on your wedding day???

your wedding day1

your wedding day

We love coffee in my family and I can't wait to gift these to someone!

We love coffee

These would be perfect in your spring garden!

spring garden

And perhaps you should add one of these to your Valentine's Day wishlist ;)...

Valentine's Day wishlist1

Valentine's Day wishlist2

Valentine's Day wishlist3

And I really swoon over this one. I wish that I had bought one for every baby shower that I went to this past year. Having a babe in 2013? Guess what I'll be getting for you! (And the best part is the price...easy to still get something off the registry and this lovely heirloom item! Perfect!)

baby shower

Ready to do a little shopping???


Add a Comment Featuring Jessica N Designs