0 Comments | by
SHARE

Aedriel Originals is one of those shops where I think I could find something for just about anyone in my life. From plates to use, plates to hang - and don't forget mugs, too! - the shop is just filled with fabulous goodies!

How cute is this ceramic travel mug???

ceramic travel mug

Or this birthday plate??? (and don't miss the rest of her celebration plates...this design is just one of many!)

birthday plate

This wall design would be such a great gift for a new home owner (and there are so many colors to choose from!)...

wall design

And I think we all know what a sucker I am for silhouettes...

silhouettes

Love, love, love is all I have to say about those! But I may even love this one more...pet silhouettes! Big sigh. Love.

pet silhouettes

How fun and fabulous is that???


Add a Comment Aedriel Originals Feature!