0 Comments | by
SHARE

This Tuesday I'm happy to introduce you to Julie Garland Jewelry; classic, wearable, beautiful and as always, handmade.

Julie has a myriad of hobbies along with making jewelry. She likes everything from yoga and red wine (a glorious combo if I do say so myself) to dancing, daydreaming and playing (dragons with her son& Trivial Pursuit with her husband).

I love how the following jewelry is both bright and earthy. (Also, I've been kind of into chevron and various shades of blue lately...)

Brass Pendant Necklace *Green Quartz Earrings *Lapis Necklace

*Brass Pendant Necklace *Green Quartz Earrings *Lapis Necklace

Classic silhouettes with a twist:

Skeleton Key Necklace *Crescent Brass Necklace *Pearl Necklace Swarovski *Faceted Gemstone Earrings

*Skeleton Key Necklace *Crescent Brass Necklace *Pearl Necklace Swarovski *Faceted Gemstone Earrings

Some pieces I felt embodied the essence of October:

Brass Filigree Earrings *Spider Chain Necklace *Bronze Leaf Necklace

*Brass Filigree Earrings *Spider Chain Necklace *Bronze Leaf Necklace

The Spider Chain Necklace would compliment any Halloween outfit/costume! Speaking of Halloween, I would love to know what you guys are dressing up as this year. I'm stuck between a zombie flight attendant (my boyfriend is a pilot), and bacon...


Add a Comment Classic, Wearable Gemstone Jewelry by Julie Garland